At Watershed you will find fun, approachable, anatomically informed yoga regardless of your level of experience. We are especially passionate about helping beginners find the yoga that is right for them! Use the resources on this page to learn more about what we offer.
It is our hope that you will find our thoughtful, anatomically informed approach to yoga helpful whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner. All of our classes are: fun, informative, focused on skill building and are anatomically precise to help you avoid injury.
Find out more about our class offerings and which class is appropriate for you
We’ve gathered a group of highly talented, caring teachers who are excited to offer yoga and pilates classes to the North Coast!
You should find all of the info you need about pricing, location and what to expect for your class on this page. If you don’t see what you need, email […]
Private Yoga and Pilates at Watershed Wellness Are you interested in deepening your yoga or Pilates practice and want to get your questions answered? Are you a new practitioner and […]
Useful Information about Our Yoga Offerings
Latest Articles About Yoga
- August Yoga Studio Focus: Inversions
- WW Astoria Yoga Studio Focus for July: Deep Hip Exploration!
- WW Astoria Yoga – June Focus – Sun Salutations / Surya Namaskar
- Astoria Yoga Studio, May Focus: Side Bends
- April Astoria yoga studio focus – Backbends
- New Monthly Focus: Forward Folds, and a reintro to our Astoria yoga studio
- WW Podcast episode 13 – Eric & Amanda talk about non-judgment in holistic healthcare
- WW Podcast 13 – Watershed Wellness yoga, peak poses & doing yoga without injury
- A little tour of our new yoga and natural medicine space in Astoria, Oregon
- Why did we create a Watershed Wellness yoga studio in Astoria?