As a Massage Therapist my number one goal to create a warm, inviting and respectful safe haven for my clients.
I like to make people feel good, it's something that I have identified with since a young age. I like to focus that feel good energy into the work I do with my massage clients. I strive to provide a treatment that is without judgement or lack of communication. I want my clients to feel heard and validated while seeking out their bodywork needs. The modalities that I use in my practice include myofascial release, Swedish and deep tissue massage. Together we will find what feels good for you and your specific body needs.
I am relatively new to the Astoria community. My family and I moved here last summer due to my husband's job with the United States Coast Guard. We have quickly fallen in love with Astoria and all it has to offer. While not giving massages or taking yoga classes at Watershed Wellness, you can find me on the nearest hiking trail, beach or state park with my husband and our three children (two human and one canine).
Interested in scheduling with Megan? Check out her availability!
Training and Experience:
- Certificate of Massage and Certificate of Esthetics from The Aveda Institute of St. Petersburg, FL – 2008/2009
- The Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) – Passed- 2009
- Whole Salon & Spa, Florida – 2009/2010
- Advanced Training in Aveda Rituals – 2010
- Salon West, Florida – 2010/2011
- Advanced Skincare Training at The International Dermal Institute, Florida – 2010
- Bloom Salon and Spa, Alaska – 2012/2014
- Current CPR Training
- Anatomy Trains Training – 2018