No frills. No fuss. No fancy spa culture.
As an esthetician of 13 years, I’ve curated an esthetics practice that focuses less on pampering spa treatments and beautification, and more on skin care as a basic health right. With a pursuant interest in Hungarian and Korean spa culture, as well as Ayurvedic health systems, I’ve come up with an incredibly attentive hands-on treatment designed to nourish and detoxify your skin at a deep cellular level.
I’m here to help, and I’m obsessed with results and nurturing client relationships for the long-term.
My approach to skincare:
- I’m here to help you relax, but I’m also here to make you look and feel your best.
- I believe in using only organic and sustainable products, and have chosen to work exclusively with a high quality, cold-pressed skin care line.
- I recognize that acne also happens at an adult age.
- I'm mindful of how environmental factors such as sun and pollution are contributing to acne, redness, irritation, and other conditions in the skin
- I know that healthy skin goes beyond which products you’re using. Diet, lifestyle choices, accrued allergies, your current stress level, and genetics all play a part in how your skin functions. Together we’ll come up with a plan that suits you, whether it’s a full recommendation or something a little more low-maintenance.
- I won’t ever judge you for your skin care routine. I don’t care if you only use a washcloth to clean your face, or if you’ve used the same moisturizer for years. I’m here to administer professional treatments and help you navigate the surplus of skin care information available on the market. We'll work together to find a routine that’s comfortable and that makes sense to you.
- Years of experience in customer service has given me the tools to make people feel comfortable and safe in my treatment room. I've treated folks from all walks of life and welcome diversity in my practice.
- I’ll never sell you a skin care product that you don’t need. I’m a big fan of working products into a regimen at a pace that's tailored to you, and there’s never any sales pressure.
Professional experience and training:
- Watershed Wellness 2014-current (Esthetician)
- Eminence Organic Skincare regional training 2007-present Portland, OR (Education)
- Eminence Organic Skincare Sacremento, CA-Vancouver, BC (2011) (Education/Advanced training)
- Skincare/Esthiology Educator/Makeup Educator at Aveda Institute, Portland (Jan ‘16-Sep ‘17)
- Ruby’s Spa McMenamin’s Edgefield 2007-2014 (Esthetician)
- KOiPOD, Portland, OR 2006 (Wax specialist, Esthetician)
- TIGI/Bedhead cosmetics Makeup Artist (2004-2006)
- European Institute of Cosmetology 2005, Portland, OR (Facial Technology)
- The International Dermal Institute 2007, Las Vegas, NV ( Education)
- Mt Hood Community College Cosmetology program 2013 (Guest Speaker)
Interested in experiencing my work firsthand? Schedule your appointment today!
Need to know more about what I have to offer? Head over to our services page.
/?php // If comments are open or we have at least one comment, load up the comment template //if ( comments_open() || '0' != get_comments_number() ) : // comments_template(); //endif; //?>